Guten Abend Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Achtung! Unsere Forensoftware ist NICHT für die Nutzung mit dem Smartphone ausgelegt!
Seit den letzten Updates der aktuellen Smartphones, ist die Nutzung des Forums mit dem Smartphone nur noch eingeschränkt möglich!
Wir bitten hierfür um Entschuldigung und empfehlen DRINGEND die Nutzung eines Desktop-Computers oder eines Laptops!
Nutzt KEINE "Emojis" aus den Smartphones, da dies einen SQL-Fehler auslöst bei euch!

Citore

5cent Spieler

• »Citore« ist männlich
  • »Citore« ist der Autor dieses Themas

• Private Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 9. September 2015, 10:33

Lucky Luke: startet nicht mehr auf

Guten Morgen!
Ich bin neu hier und habe sofort eine Frage: ich habe einen Lucky Luke Automaten (sehr schön und mit vielen Möglichkeiten) und seit gestern spielt er nicht mehr. Wenn ich ihn anschalte, leuchten nur die Lichte wo die Zahlen stehen. Weiter gar nichts. Das Gerät ist ausgeschaltet als er noch spielte und seitdem gibt es dieses Problem. Wer kann mich helfen? Kann man das Gerät irgendwie resetten oder so?
Für jede Hilfe bin ich sehr dankbar! ;-)
Citore

Frederik

5cent Spieler

• »Frederik« ist männlich

Herkunft: Belgien

Montag, 28. November 2016, 13:41

Hello Citore,

I apologise I don't speak German, but I have the same question. I recieved a Lucky Luke automat. Beautiful, but it doesn't start.

Did you have an answer to your question?, maybe it can help me too...

Of course your answer can be in German, I understand it, but do not talk this language.

Thanks.

Frederik

Ehemaliger User508

Glücksspieler

• »Ehemaliger User508« ist männlich
  • »Ehemaliger User508« wurde gesperrt

Herkunft: _

Dienstag, 29. November 2016, 10:00

Lucky Luke

Hallo Citore,
was ist ein Lucky Luke Spielautomat?
Hersteller ?
Baujahr?
Bild innen und außen?
Wie Du siehst, gibt es im Forum für jeden Hersteller eine Rubrik. Du solltest schon ins richtige schreiben.
Gruss Lutz

DerJules

5cent Spieler

• »DerJules« ist männlich

Herkunft: Brandenburg

Dienstag, 29. November 2016, 11:54

Well. To be honest i think he is talking about a "Merkur" Slot Machine . I don´t know which date it was beeing build. But i got a picture from google.

https://assets.catawiki.nl/assets/2016/9…5b0763afa7b.jpg

I guess he means this one.

Dear Reader. If you have access to the Innards of the Slot machine, Try to figure out the Date when it was beeing build.

It should be printed somewhere .

Oh and before i forget, try to make some pictures of the Mainboard and the Game module. This would be quite helpful for us :)

Kind Regards

Julian.

Frederik

5cent Spieler

Dienstag, 29. November 2016, 13:57

Hello Julian,

Thanks for your answer.

It is indeed this Merkur machine. I was searching on the internet, but I don't think this company still exists...

The Slot Machine was build in 2002.

I was told the game console is broken. It's a "Profitech 3000".

Kind Regards,

Frederik

DerJules

5cent Spieler

Dienstag, 29. November 2016, 14:09

As far as i know , the company still exists but with an different Name.

So you say you have a Profi Tech 3000 Mainboard inside of it. It would be nice if you could Open the Case. Right behind that Case there should be
the Game Module. It can be either Red... Blue.. or Yellow. Please Don´t Open it! It causes the loss of every Game Data on it.

If you can tell us the Color then we could arrange something for you.

Frederik

5cent Spieler

Dienstag, 29. November 2016, 14:14

That's very kind.

Unfortunately I'm not at home at the moment, and I'm afraid this evening it will be too late to answer. But I will answer you tomorrow first thing in the morning!

Thank you very much.

Frederik

DerJules

5cent Spieler

Dienstag, 29. November 2016, 14:24

That´s okay. If you are busy then you are busy. Everyone can understand that.

And it gives us time to think how we could help you out with your problem :)

Have a nice day

kind regards

Julian

DerJules

5cent Spieler

Dienstag, 29. November 2016, 20:43

Hello Frederik.

I have some very bad news for you, i am very sorry but it would seem like the Game module did loose it´s data already.

The slot machine is indeed quite old now. It´s from 2002 and the Game Module has two Batteries for an temporary Ram where the game file is saved.
If you turn on the Machine there is a huge Voltage to start up everything inside the machine. including the module.. which causes the Battery to lose some power instead of getting recharged. If the Voltage from the batterie´s falls lower than 2,5 Volt´s then it´s almost 100 percent possible for the module to loose every Data. And once this happens.. There is nothing you can do here . if you are lucky and got another "Lucky Luke" Game Module for this machine. Then you can use the Machine again. If not... then...it´s only a huge piece of trash. sadly.

I am very sorry to tell you such bad news. But we can´t restore the Data anymore :(

kind regards

Julian

Citore

5cent Spieler

• »Citore« ist männlich

Mittwoch, 30. November 2016, 10:43

Hello,
I didn't expect to hear an answer anymore about my question about the Lucky Luke machine. Thank you all for your help.
My machine is still not working. He was always 100% OK, till I did shut him down, while he was still playing. After that, when i start it, I only see all eights (8's) in every display. Normally it would be gone after some seconds, but now it's still on and on and nothing happens.

I opened the case as you (Julian) asked. My Game Module is blue and it hasn't been opened. What do you think: is there a way to restore my machine? I like it so much...

Thanks!!

DerJules

5cent Spieler

Mittwoch, 30. November 2016, 10:59

Well i can only repeat myself to that situation. It seems like the Battery inside the Game module died. which means that all the data on it is gone. And once it´s gone from the temporary Ram there is no chance to restore the Data.

May you know someone who also has a blue game module with the "Lucky Luke" Software on it? If yes then you should probably ask that person to lend it over to you. If the Machine still doesn´t start with a new module then something else is Broken as well.

Frederik

5cent Spieler

Mittwoch, 30. November 2016, 11:13

OK, thanks. The game module was blue... No idea where I can find such a game module (or another Lucky Luke Slot Machine)?

Kind regards,

Frederik

Frederik

5cent Spieler

Mittwoch, 30. November 2016, 12:38

Hello Julian,

Yesterday you told me you thought the company Mercur still exists, but with a different name. Do you know what the current name is?

Thanks

Kind regards,

Frederik

DerJules

5cent Spieler

Mittwoch, 30. November 2016, 13:02

Yeah i said that. Here in Germany it´s called Gauselmann now or ADP-Gauselmann. you can try to contact them if you wish.

But since the module is so old... I don´t think that they have any backup data for your Machine. If they do have a backup.. then it can be quite expensive.
I am not sure if you want to spend so much money for an Original Data Module.

Rolges

Risikospieler

• »Rolges« ist männlich

Herkunft: Bayern

Donnerstag, 1. Dezember 2016, 17:43

Hi, don't try to contact the manufacturer. They gonna laugh at you ;} . They don't give any kind of data and spareparts away. The blue one is the first "Datenbank" Series that was made. Those are "easy" to get, like the red ones. The yellow ones are impossible.
There are some Game Modules "Datenbanken" available on Ebay like there: http://www.ebay.de/itm/Lucky-Luke-ADP-Me…dmqgu4lNHxz5rQw
These ones are way to expensive. You can ask the User "Olli" if he has any Informations about this Machine, he may can help you out.
It's just plug and Play. Insert the new Module and the machine is running again.

Frederik

5cent Spieler

Freitag, 2. Dezember 2016, 10:47

Thank you for helping, I appreciate it!

Frederik

Citore

5cent Spieler

• »Citore« ist männlich

Freitag, 2. Dezember 2016, 19:28

Dankeschön, ich habe jetzt wieder Hoffnung, dass das Gerät demnächst wieder spielt! ;-)

Verwendete Tags

Lucky Luke profitech 3000

Legende:

Forum enthält keine neuen Beiträge
Forum enthält neue Beiträge
Forum ist geschlossen
Forum ist ein externer Link