Guten Abend Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Achtung! Unsere Forensoftware ist NICHT für die Nutzung mit dem Smartphone ausgelegt!
Seit den letzten Updates der aktuellen Smartphones, ist die Nutzung des Forums mit dem Smartphone nur noch eingeschränkt möglich!
Wir bitten hierfür um Entschuldigung und empfehlen DRINGEND die Nutzung eines Desktop-Computers oder eines Laptops!
Nutzt KEINE "Emojis" aus den Smartphones, da dies einen SQL-Fehler auslöst bei euch!

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Automatenfreunde.de - Das Forum rund um Automaten. Falls dies dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lies bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest du dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um dich zu registrieren oder informiere dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls du dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden.

Shink2112

5cent Spieler

• »Shink2112« ist männlich
  • »Shink2112« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Herkunft: outside Europe

• Private Nachricht senden

Samstag, 30. April 2022, 21:03

1977 Rotamint Royal Super was working

Hello from America. I have 2 rotamints that neither work. I have plenty of Deutsch Marks for them but neither one accept them. The first one is a 1977 rot-amint royal-super that was working until I took out all of the coins. (wanted to keep count of how many we have) Now when I plug it in, it lights up but does nothing after that.
The second is a 1984 Crown Supermax which I was told is not very common as nobody liked them so not many were made.
Any help, ideas, anything would be very much appreciated.
I work a lot of hours Sunday night thru Thursday night so I am not on the computer very much. I will respond to anything / everything as soon as possible.
Thank - you

Teutone

5cent Spieler

• »Teutone« ist männlich

Herkunft: Nordrhein-Westfalen

Dienstag, 10. Mai 2022, 20:34

Hello,

I would like to help you, but I don't know how well-versed you are with the machines.
Firstly, the machine only runs when money is shown on the counting device. (at least 20/30 Pfennige)Secondly, the coin selector is a mechanical version that can also be adjusted, in your case to dollars/cents.
Thirdly, the counting of the coins takes place via a drop contact behind the coin selector and is very easy to operate by hand.

Shink2112

5cent Spieler

Mittwoch, 11. Mai 2022, 10:32

Hello,
I know nothing about these but my neighbor (who was from Germany) and I started to work on these but unfortunately he passed away and we were never able to get the machines to work. I have pictures and quite a bit of trouble shooting done but am at a loss. There is no money showing on the device and the 1977 rot-amint super did work, but when I put the coin chute back in (with plenty of marks) its not doing anything. It just lights up.
Would anybody have suggestions if I posted pictures of it?
Also if I posted pictures of the 1984 Crown Supermax would anybody be able to tell if it's missing anything inside?
All help is greatly appreciated.
Thank-you

jojo85

Risikospieler

• »jojo85« ist männlich

Freitag, 13. Mai 2022, 08:51

Did you unplug something on the Royal Super when you took out the money?
On the Crown Slot Machines often the Battry inside the CPU is outgassing and so the CPU Board is destroyed.
Can you make pictures of the CPU?

Rattenfänger

Multigamer

• »Rattenfänger« ist männlich

Herkunft: Niedersachsen

Freitag, 13. Mai 2022, 19:08

Hast Du von dem Royal Super die technischen Unterlagen?
Kannst Du diese einscannen und hier als PDF anhängen.
In den technischen Unterlagen sind die Strompfade der einzelnen funktionen sehr gut beschrieben.

Do you have the technical documentation for the Royal Super?
You can scan it and attach it here as a PDF.
The current paths of the individual functions are described very well in the technical documentation.

Shink2112

5cent Spieler

Freitag, 20. Mai 2022, 03:19

Updates with pictures hopefully

Good evening from America,
The 1977 Rota mint super was a blown fuse (found it just goofing around) but now the wheels don't spin. It accepts money and acts like it wants to play but wheels wont spin.
The 1984 Crown Supermax is pictured but I don't know if I have all the required parts. Just wondering if anybody has ever seen one as I was told these are uncommon.
»Shink2112« hat folgende Dateien angehängt:
  • IMG_0487.JPG (3,61 MB - 19 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 28. Mai 2023, 23:46)
  • IMG_0496.JPG (2,91 MB - 16 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 28. Mai 2023, 23:46)
  • IMG_0490.JPG (3,03 MB - 14 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 28. Mai 2023, 23:46)
  • IMG_0491.JPG (2,95 MB - 13 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 3. Mai 2023, 20:26)
  • IMG_0494.JPG (3,2 MB - 15 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 3. Mai 2023, 20:26)

jojo85

Risikospieler

• »jojo85« ist männlich

Freitag, 20. Mai 2022, 11:08

On the Royal Super the motor capacitor could be the problem.

Are you able to change it?

On the Crown Supermax you should unsolder the Varta Batterypack, it ist very old and will beginn to leak. You are very luck, till today it seems to be ok.

You can solder a new battery Holder for normal AA Batterys, but then you have to solder a blocking Diode, because in original it is a chargable battery pack. Or you could use 2 AA charagble Batterys in a Battery holder mounted outside.

Rattenfänger

Multigamer

• »Rattenfänger« ist männlich

Herkunft: Niedersachsen

Freitag, 20. Mai 2022, 14:32

Hier eine gute Anleutung, wie der Kondensator gewechselt wird. Vieleicht hilft es Dir.
Goldserie e.V Motorkondensator wechseln bei Rotamint-Geräten.

Here is a good guide on how to change the capacitor. Maybe it helps you.
Goldserie e.V Motorkondensator wechseln bei Rotamint-Geräten.

Verwendete Tags

need advice

Legende:

Forum enthält keine neuen Beiträge
Forum enthält neue Beiträge
Forum ist geschlossen
Forum ist ein externer Link