Guten Morgen Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Achtung! Unsere Forensoftware ist NICHT für die Nutzung mit dem Smartphone ausgelegt!
Seit den letzten Updates der aktuellen Smartphones, ist die Nutzung des Forums mit dem Smartphone nur noch eingeschränkt möglich!
Wir bitten hierfür um Entschuldigung und empfehlen DRINGEND die Nutzung eines Desktop-Computers oder eines Laptops!
Nutzt KEINE "Emojis" aus den Smartphones, da dies einen SQL-Fehler auslöst bei euch!

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Automatenfreunde.de - Das Forum rund um Automaten. Falls dies dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lies bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest du dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um dich zu registrieren oder informiere dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls du dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden.

Remik95

Glücksspieler

• »Remik95« ist männlich
  • »Remik95« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Herkunft: Polen

• Private Nachricht senden

Freitag, 16. Dezember 2022, 14:25

You talk about this?
»Remik95« hat folgende Datei angehängt:

Frank.N

Multigamer

• »Frank.N« ist männlich

Herkunft: Nordrhein-Westfalen

Freitag, 16. Dezember 2022, 14:31

Hi Remik95,
as discomet says:
There is something wrong with the compensator.

After pushing the return button at the top the compensator must go fully back not half the way, so something is stuck...
If you push it back it works, so look on the sites of the compensator of there is something bend...
Greetings

Frank

discomet

5cent Spieler

• »discomet« ist männlich

Herkunft: Rheinland-Pfalz

Freitag, 16. Dezember 2022, 14:33

Yes, I meant this part.

Remik95

Glücksspieler

• »Remik95« ist männlich

Freitag, 16. Dezember 2022, 15:23

I cleaned it one more time and put little oil on it, now it's work :) Thanks :)

I tried machine one more time, i had 2 problems :

One time i took money inside and it's didnt increase the amount.

2-3 times i got alarm tututututututututut and i couldnt take money or play. Is it normal..? 2 times it was after pay for sure.

Frank.N

Multigamer

• »Frank.N« ist männlich

Freitag, 16. Dezember 2022, 15:30

Hi Remik95,
the continued alarm tells you that the counter on the top left is not 100% functioning.
Try to clean the counter and its photo sensor...
Greetings
Frank

Remik95

Glücksspieler

• »Remik95« ist männlich

Freitag, 16. Dezember 2022, 15:32

This black one ?
»Remik95« hat folgende Datei angehängt:

Frank.N

Multigamer

• »Frank.N« ist männlich

Freitag, 16. Dezember 2022, 15:34

Hi Remik95,
yes this black one! ;}
Greetings
Frank

Frank.N

Multigamer

• »Frank.N« ist männlich

Freitag, 16. Dezember 2022, 15:39

Hi Remik95,
by the way:
This are old machines with mechanical parts (like the coin comparator) in it, so that sometimes a coin stuck is normal.
Even at the time the machines were productive, sometimes the coin stucks, that was not abnormal...
Greetings
Frank

Remik95

Glücksspieler

• »Remik95« ist männlich

Freitag, 16. Dezember 2022, 17:33

Yes yes its sure its not 100% without trouble :)

I cleaned the black counter, but i didnt see photo sensor :(

Frank.N

Multigamer

• »Frank.N« ist männlich

Freitag, 16. Dezember 2022, 17:47

Hi Remik95,
its behind the PCB on the right side.
See photo!
But you must be careful with disassembly, its important how the isolation is assembled.
So take care on disassembly and make photos...
Greetings
Frank
»Frank.N« hat folgende Datei angehängt:

Remik95

Glücksspieler

• »Remik95« ist männlich

Freitag, 16. Dezember 2022, 20:46

Thanks Franck !
I will try check it tomorrow !

discomet

5cent Spieler

Freitag, 16. Dezember 2022, 21:26

Maybe the pictures in this tutorial can help you. The text is in German and the tutorial is for broken photo sensors, but might give you an impression.

Regarding the alarm, there is also a little board on top of the coin tower. It includes a component which recognizes the equilibrium of the machine. If anything is wrong with this component or the machine is standing lopsided, the alarm might be triggered.

Remik95

Glücksspieler

• »Remik95« ist männlich

Freitag, 16. Dezember 2022, 23:26

Thank you. For what is this photo sensor on this counter?

The sensor about you are talking is on small pcb on the coin plastic ramp? By pass is possible? Because if we talk about same pcb, my plastic ramp is little broke and i think it's can move little with vibration when machine is paying..

discomet

5cent Spieler

Samstag, 17. Dezember 2022, 00:02

I mean this one on top of the tower:
index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=18480
I think it works without this pcb. Try disconnecting the plug.

The photo sensor is counting. It is connected to the mechanical counter for "Sonderspiele" (bonus series/games) and controls the position of the counter. Doing so it prevents turning it manually to a specific number (in the ADP machine generation before that was possible).

Remik95

Glücksspieler

• »Remik95« ist männlich

Samstag, 17. Dezember 2022, 12:04

Thanks for pic !
I think its work without because i used machine without ramp and pcb connected if i remember good...
I will try it :)

Remik95

Glücksspieler

• »Remik95« ist männlich

Sonntag, 18. Dezember 2022, 17:36

Hello !

It's look like it's not want work without.. But after clean thr black counter and sensor it's look better.
I just had alarm and the error light in up left when my kid took coins inside and pushed return button.

As it's described in user manual, the risk button can be used for turn automatic mode and is.. how say.. "half shinning" its work.
Start button can be half shinning too, but light is only on or off (but automat / manual mode is working) . Bulb is fine too. Any idea what check?

The risk button are half shinning too, but its blink a little..

I have some dead bulb, i must buy, but impossible in Poland. I will buy it in France during my winter holidays and bring it.

I search too cheap coins for take inside tube, old polish zloty in aluminium fit but are little too low. Old french francs look fine..

Frank.N

Multigamer

• »Frank.N« ist männlich

Sonntag, 18. Dezember 2022, 21:50

Hi Remik95,
its important that the copper latch at the top of the coin tower is working properly.
The plastic coin ramp must be absolutely straight and the copper latch must work freely.
In the copper latch i a small hole where the photo sensor must shine through the hole.
Every time a coin passes the photo sensor should very short be interrupted by the latch, but after that the latch should be back at the initial position where the sensor shine through the hole.
If this latch stucks you get an alarm, this was a security latch for coins in german its "Fadenfoul-Schalter" in english somithing like "Filament Foul Sensor".
So look if the latch is absolutely functioning...
The automatic Start Button you can only push on begin of the next round.
If this Button is "half shinning" the machine starts automatically the first Disc a second time if there is a lower symbol on it.
If the automatic risk (Risiko) button is "half shinning" the machine risk the winnings automatically up to the extra games (in german "Sonderspiele").

Greetings
Frank

Remik95

Glücksspieler

• »Remik95« ist männlich

Montag, 19. Dezember 2022, 00:13

Hi frank, will check thé sensor :)

The "start" button work as you said, but when it should half shinning, its totaly off, lamp is off instead of half shinning. You know what i mean? I dont know if i explict good :)
Automatic mode is working and manual too, but state of lamp of the button is or full shinning or off, never half.

discomet

5cent Spieler

Montag, 19. Dezember 2022, 11:00

That's a bit strange. Maybe try with another bulb. If this is not working, there might be a little error on the main board.

I have some dead bulb, i must buy, but impossible in Poland. I will buy it in France during my winter holidays and bring it.

Should be no problem to get them in Poland as well. These bulbs (T10, 6.0 - 6.3 V, 2 W) are often used in pinball machines. There should be webshops in Poland offfering this kind of bulbs. You could also buy them in German pinball shops or on ebay. Here is a source with acceptable prices.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »discomet« (19. Dezember 2022, 11:08)

Remik95

Glücksspieler

• »Remik95« ist männlich

Montag, 19. Dezember 2022, 14:49

Hi,

I couldnt find in Poland, or really expensive (around 1 euro for one bulb) i bough in France for around 12 euro for 30 lamp + shipping.

The problem with alarm, is with this sensor on the plastic ramp, i found that sometimes with 5 DM it's not working good, coin stuck because ramp is not straight 100% and 5 DM are bigger than other so it's sometimes little dificult. With 10 pf, 1,2 DM no problem.
I must find "new" ramp. I tried to glue the plastic but one small part is missing.

I uploaded on Youtube a video of the start button wich don't want half shine, I changed the bulb and it's same (used the bulb from risk button, the bulb in risk button half shine, so the problem is not with bulb). Any chance to repair it ? https://youtube.com/shorts/pKqh1d-taOw?feature=share

My diagnostic with the small bar wich block the coin comparator wasn't correct. The bar and magnes work fine. The problem is that whem its more than 30 DM inside the machine for the game, it's impossible to add some coins, and they are all returned. If i move the bar, the coins are accepted but not credited. Is it normal working process that i can't throw more than 30 DM?

And bonus question, is it possible to install a switch for proper off and on the machine? Without plug it / unplus (or without use the button on a multi socket), for preserve the electronic?

Thanks

Zur Zeit ist neben dir 1 Benutzer in diesem Thema unterwegs:

1 Besucher

Legende:

Forum enthält keine neuen Beiträge
Forum enthält neue Beiträge
Forum ist geschlossen
Forum ist ein externer Link